Our CSR Policy
Traditional financial institutions are adopting design thinking, and a modular, innovation-based approach.
IRIS at a glance
The Iris Environmental Sustainability Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainable development into all of our activities and to establish and promote sound environmental practice in our operations.
We commit to minimizing its impact on our environment in some of these ways:
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace;
- Having an environmentally sustainable ‘aware’ culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbor in our community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organization;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; and
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.